Eat.Drink.Tweet

Eat.Drink.Tweet
Best damn burger in the Valley

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 3

Wild Rose Cleanse and I are getting along quite nicely this afternoon I am happy to say. Feeling alive again, happy to be cleansing and not yearning for my bed like yesterday. I think for me, the decision to purge my body of its unholy inhabitants for 12 days really gives me a sense of control.

My next step is going to do 12 days of yoga straight! I used to be a yoga-aholic! Never ever missing a night of yoga. No matter what I had planned in a day, there was guaranteed to be a 1/2 hour that I practiced yoga naked in my living room. I think I had that sense of control in my head then. That feeling of calm that I feel lately I have been scrambling to find. Again, like cleansing, starting it is the hardest part.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice blog, lady! :D

    If you do 12 days of yoga in a row I will be impressed. I have been skipping the gym waaaay too much lately myself... bad girl!

    ReplyDelete